Friday, January 7, 2011

Posted by Erin Posted on 11:35 AM | 1 comment

Becoming a List Maker

I mean, I don't plan to make a habit of this list-making business but I did make one recently. But here's the thing. It's incomplete and I need your help. And thus we have our very virst "Participation Counts Friday".

I decided to make a list of 30 things I want to accomplish before I turn 30. With the help of some friends yesterday I got the list up to 29 things. I need one more. What are some ideas? Here are some guidelines...

-It can't be something that will cost a ton of money. (ie.Buy a house)
-I won't do anything that involves vonluntarily falling. (ie. Skydiving)
-It should be something I have control over. Meaning not something like "Get Married"...that isn't a decision I can make tomorrow morning and get it done.

So there you have it. Let the ideas roll. Once my list has 30 things, I will start. Hopefully, one of your ideas will stick and I can show you the complete list on Monday and then get started. I have 2.5 years to get it done. Shouldn't be a problem. (I may need some assitance getting some of them accomplished.)

Also, just as a sidenote, I am really excited about 30. A few months ago, out of the blue, I just had this overwhelming feeling that 30 is going to be a good year. Not sure what that means, but I am trusting that the gut feeling was from the Lord. The next two years will be a lot of hardwork, but at 30, I'm pretty sure I'm going to start seeing a lot of fruit. I can't wait!!!

Happy Journey
Erin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to participate...really, I am.
But my imagination's having some trouble with this. I'll keep thinking :)